Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Big Picture

So my classes started this past Thursday and after a long battle with procrastination I've finally just started working on my week's assignments. Good thing it's an abnormally long week, almost like they know none of us are going to get right to it. My course load is a little overwhelming even right out of the gate. A nine image assignment first week, really? And that's just one of my classes. Not looking forward to math and I'll leave it at that for now. Never a fan of having to do discussions and my responses are thick with sarcasm this week. Fashion/beauty is looking to be my biggest problem but I'll probably learn the most in it. I have spent the better part of the night perusing the vastness that is the world wide web looking for a Ralph Lauren ad I saw when I was in junior high to use for reference, so far no luck.

No comments: